Whenever you listen to a conversation between two persons working in the marketing field, you would hear the term “SEO” at least once, and if you are not acquainted with it yet, you will surely wonder what it is! For this very reason, we decided to devote this article to SEO Services, explaining the meaning of SEO, its types, how it can help improve business, and finally its impact on your growth.
What is SEO?
The simplest definition of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the digital marketing strategy that helps sites rank at the top of search results for relevant keywords, increases online visibility, and brings qualified leads to websites.
What are the types of SEO?
Talking about the types of the SEO, we can divide them into two groups, where each group has it its own sub-types:
This group deals with the concept of where SEO is invested and the placement of your keywords:
· On-Page SEO: It deals with the factors on the pages that you can control, such as keywords, headings, SEO content, and page design.
· Off-Page SEO: This type is related to factors that are not on the website itself and you can’t control but influence the rankings, such as links to the website from other sites.
· Technical SEO: Technical SEO focuses on backend website and server optimizations that help search engines and visitors understand and use your site, including sitemaps, page speed and text files.
This group deals with the relation of SEO to the business nature and use:
· Enterprise SEO: Enterprise SEO is customised for especially large businesses or websites. It focuses on ranking for broad, frequently searched, highly competitive keywords.
· Local SEO: Local SEO focuses on reaching users within a local geographic area, focusing on location-specific keywords, such as those containing the phrase “near me” or the name of a city, state, or region.
· Global SEO: Global SEO focuses on reaching users on a global scale for wider competition and markets invasion, focusing on globally searched keywords for products or services
Is SEO that important for my business growth?
Unquestionably, SEO is one of the most important practices – if not the most important – for any business growth.
Why is that?
Because it improves your business online visibility.
And what would the online visibility do?
It attracts more audience and generates more traffic to your website of course.
You have the opportunity to convert it into leads, sales, and eventually higher revenue, which is your happiest end of the story.
How can SEO grow your business?
So far, so good, but how can you actually put all these magnificent ideas into tangible elements that would benefit and help grow my business? You do not need to utter it because we have already heard that many times before, and here is the answer you are looking for:
· Boosting Visibility
Statistics reveal that Google receives over 3.5 billion search queries every day, which is more than 40,000 per second in other equations, and 95% of those users never scroll past the first page of search engines. If your website is targeting the right keywords and offering the right solution to meet the searchers’ needs, you will appear near the top of search results, and consequently you will gain the desired visibility and increase your opportunities of getting clicked.
· Reaching Target Audience
When you study your audience well and conduct the required research to determine which searches they are performing, and apply a well-designed SEO strategy, you will certainly save your efforts and ensure showing up for the keywords your potential customers are targeting.
· Generating Qualified Leads
SEO guarantees reaching people who have already expressed interest in something related to your business, products, or services, meaning they’re likely to become customers. Reports declare that leads percentage earned through SEO (that become customers) is 14.6%, compared to just 1.7% for traditional marketing.
· Improving Brand Awareness
If SEO makes your website and company name visible to online searchers, it can surely increase brand awareness because the more often people see your brand name in search results, the more familiar they’ll become with it and get used to it.
· Increasing Credibility
Because Google only ranks high-quality content from authoritative sources, we tend to look at the highly ranked websites as more credible and trustworthy. In addition, the more people will see your ranking well for multiple search terms related to your industry, the more they’ll start to see you as an authority in your field.
· Beating Competition
Improving your SEO is vital for staying competitive in a world where search engines are such a dominant way people find information, goods, services, and providers. Having a strategy that puts you first is crucial since 95% of search traffic goes to listings on the first page of results, and 68% of all clicks go to the first five results.
At this stage, no more secrets are hidden in the game as you have learnt all the tricks by now. Arrange your cards and speak with one of our SEO experts to see how Yaddly can help you grow your business.
Yaddly, the revenue-focused marketing agency, is the invaluable expert you can count on for having access to our best result-oriented solutions and top-notch products. Our bundle of digital marketing services include – but not limited to – Account-Based Selling (ABS), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Development, and Content Marketing.
Contact our team of experts now and get your mission accomplished.